Kaminario’s Composable Data Platform delivers the operational simplicity of the cloud and the performance and efficiency of all-flash storage arrays.
- Software-Defined Storage Platform
- Scale-up, Scale-out, and Scale-off
- Prescriptive Analytics to Drive Autonomous Storage
The data center needs a new storage architecture. The first architecture, dedicated scale-up storage, provides high performance and efficiency but is operationally complex at scale. The second architecture, scale-out shared everything architectures provides operational simplicity at scale but is less efficient from a compute and storage resources perspective. The time has come for a third storage architecture, Composable Storage, which delivers the performance and efficiency of scale-up storage with the operational simplicity of scale-out storage.
The Kaminario Composable Data Platform is designed with security and high-availability at it’s heart, allowing you to rest assured that your data is both protected and accessible to only authorized applications and users.
- FIPS 140-2 validated, 256-bit AES data-at-rest encryption
- Guaranteed 99.999% availability with Kaminario DataProtect
- Cloud-based Kaminario Clarity™ provides pro-active monitoring
Kaminario guarantees a 4:1 reduction ratio in prescribed workloads. Allowing you to save on IT spend and invest in initiatives that help grow your business.
- Lower OPEX ~30%
- Lower CAPEX by ~20%
- Cost Efficient Utilization-Based Pricing