NEEDHAM, Mass., June 27, 2017 – Kaminario, a leading all-flash storage company, today announced its ACCELERATE global channel partner program has grown more than 105 percent year-over-year Q1 2016 to Q1 2017. In addition, momentum for its all-flash storage array solution continues to accelerate as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) providers continue to adopt Kaminario K2 technology to power and protect their mission critical applications and digital ecosystem. A large percentage of Kaminario’s global growth is attributed to new SaaS customers secured by its channel partners.
- More than 200 channel partners globally have added Kaminario K2 to their offerings to increase profitability and gain direct access to the all-flash market estimated to be growing over 30 percent year-over-year, reaching more than $10 billion by 2020.
- Kaminario is seeing significant growth in business from partners offering managed private cloud services.
- Kaminario launched an Authorized Support Partner (ASP) program that allows select Kaminario partners to offer end-to-end support on Kaminario solutions. This program is particularly important to partners offering fully managed storage services to their end customers.
- Kaminario continues to expand its business with SaaS and on-demand application providers with more than 60 percent of its business coming from this category – including healthtech, fintech, ecommerce and enterprise applications-as-a-service companies.
- The rapid adoption of its all-flash solution by SaaS companies is being driven by growth in cloud-scale, database-driven applications; U.S. federal government cloud-first policies; a shift toward private/hybrid cloud architectures; and an increasing interest by enterprise buyers in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and Internet of Things (IoT) – enabled applications.
“We are seeing phenomenal growth in channel-driven business as our partners experience Kaminario’s unique value for on-demand business and the chance to differentiate their own offerings within this high growth segment,” said Itay Shoshani, chief revenue officer, Kaminario. “A channel-only go-to-market strategy is central to our plans for a sustainable, growth-oriented company, with a clear path to profitability.”
“InterVision delivers solutions for Software-as-a-Service companies that are building their own cloud infrastructures,” said Jamie Lee, vice president of sales, InterVision. “Kaminario’s all-flash platform uniquely delivers the scalability, agility and performance demanded by these customers.”
“Kaminario helps Atlantix Global deliver agility and simplicity to customers who are managing rapidly changing business requirements,” said Brian Glahn, chief executive officer, Atlantix Global. “Kaminario K2 sets the bar for mixed workloads that include the most demanding performance, reliability and scale storage requirements.”
“The rapid adoption of flash storage is being driven by need for flexibility at the application level,” said Gildas Paul, manager, Storage and Backup Business Unit, ITS Group. “While storage has always been a focus of IT, the applications are now defining how storage is acquired. Being able to control storage investments costs has also become a MUST. The combination of an agile software defined architecture and the ForeSight assurance program makes Kaminario unique in the industry and a key player in delivering private and hybrid cloud strategies.”
The ACCELERATE partner program enables businesses globally to adopt, implement and manage Kaminario’s products with trusted technology advisors. Kaminario is committed to making ACCELERATE the most profitable partner program in the storage industry with a combination of discounts, rebates and incentives that allow resellers to earn the highest overall margins industry-wide. Partners have access to a variety of additional benefits including technical and market training, dedicated marketing resources and discounts on demo systems. The program also includes consulting to help technology resellers craft business strategies around the all-flash datacenter.
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern datacenters. Its unique solution enables organizations to succeed in today’s on-demand world and prepares them to seamlessly handle tomorrow’s innovations. Only Kaminario K2 all-flash array delivers the agility, scalability, performance and economics a datacenter requires to deal with today’s cloud-first, dynamic world and provide real-time data access — anywhere, anytime. Hundreds of customers rely on Kaminario K2 to power their mission critical applications and safeguard their digital ecosystem. Headquartered in Needham, MA, Kaminario works with an extensive network of resellers and distributors, globally. For more information, please visit www.kaminario.com.