NEEDHAM, Mass., Oct. 25, 2017 – Kaminario, a leading all-flash storage company, today announced enhanced functionality for its cloud-based predictive analytics platform, Kaminario ClarityTM. The platform collects millions of active data points from its customer base to bring intelligent monitoring, visibility and prescriptive support to data center management. With powerful enhancements to Clarity, Kaminario simplifies and automates storage management to help customers make the move towards self-driving data centers.
Clarity brings unprecedented visibility across entire clusters of Kaminario K2 systems to proactively manage the unpredictable behavior of today’s cloud-era applications, allowing businesses to spend less time managing their infrastructure and more time solving business challenges. Leveraging big data analytics and predictive modeling, Clarity highlights actionable insights, simplifies storage management and brings the agility seen in hyperscale environments to enterprise and cloud provider customers.
Key enhancements include:
- Seamless Multi-system Management: Single dashboard to manage all Kaminario K2 systems deployed across any number of sites using fine-grained access controls.
- Predictive Capacity and Performance Monitoring: The ability to predict future capacity and performance utilization based on machine learning algorithms analyzing usage patterns.
- Intelligent Service Groups: Clarity’s Intelligent Service Groups allow customers to define and analyze groups of workloads belonging to a specific customer, application or business unit. This functionality allows customers to align storage infrastructure resources to business or application SLAs.
- Predictive Support: The combination of real-time events collected from call-home data and an always evolving rules engine help generate predictive alerts across a wide range of business-critical functions, leading to a new level of automated service experience.
- Support Portal Integration: Kaminario’s Support Portal (now called Clarity Support) features single sign-on integration with the Clarity Analytics environment. Users can seamlessly move from the analytics environment to the support portal for easier case management.
“Having a single, unified dashboard to monitor all of our storage arrays is invaluable for capacity and performance trend analysis,” said Todd Carrier, Infrastructure Database Administrator, Clearwater Analytics. “Kaminario Clarity gives us rich analytical insight in an intuitive and coherent manner.”
With a single dashboard to monitor all deployed Kaminario K2 array by customers, partners or support, Clarity helps large software-as-a-service (SaaS) and managed private cloud providers simplify and automate infrastructure management. According to a recent ESG Total Cost of Ownership study, Kaminario customers spent 33 to 58 percent less time monitoring storage and balancing workloads with the Kaminario K2 all-flash array. With predictive support features, more than 90 percent of support cases are initiated automatically, often before a customer is aware of an impending issue.
“Soon data centers will be self-driving and autonomous,” said Eyal David, Chief Technology Officer, Kaminario. “Our goal is to simplify and automate storage management and make it easy for our customers to get the most of their investment. With Clarity, we have laid the foundation for a powerful analytics and automation platform, and we are rolling out a release with new features focused on simplifying data center operations and supporting our customers’ cloud strategies.”
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern datacenters. Its unique solution enables organizations to succeed in today’s on-demand world and prepares them to seamlessly handle tomorrow’s innovations. Only Kaminario K2 all-flash array delivers the agility, scalability, performance and economics a datacenter requires to deal with today’s cloud-first, dynamic world and provide real-time data access — anywhere, anytime. Hundreds of customers rely on Kaminario K2 to power their mission critical applications and safeguard their digital ecosystem. Headquartered in Needham, MA, Kaminario works with an extensive network of resellers and distributors, globally. For more information, please visit www.kaminario.com.